The business year 2013 was the most successful in the history of IMAscore. Many new clients could be acquired and convinced of the quality of the studio, which in most of the cases led to a minimum of one follow-up order. Beyond that there are also new clients from countries the company has never worked for, like Finnland or Sweden.
Following the business year 2013 in numbers, data and facts:
– An annual turnover of more than 325.000 € (approx. 55 % increase compared to the previous year)
– More than 150 orders of music productions, sound design, mixing or voice recordings
– More than 700 minutes of exclusively produced music
– More than 1.000 individually produced sounds
– More than 600 licensings of already existing pieces of music by clients from all over the world
– First time exhibition appearance at the Euro Attractions Show 2013 in Paris
– Awarded with the Gründerpreis NRW 2013 and its audience prize
– Employment of the first and second composer on full time basis
– Extensive orchestra recordings with the Budapest Film Music Orchestra
IMAscore had held a variety of talks, e.g. at the University of Paderborn, and been part of panel discussions, like at the Zeltfestival Bochum or Soundtrack Cologne. During this events, the team spoke to renowned personalities from politics and economy, like the former Federal Minister of Economics and Technology Dr. Philipp Rösler, Garrelt Duin, Minister for Economics, Energy, Industry, Mid-Tier and Trade of the German federal state North Rhine-Westphalia or Dietmar P. Bonkowska, chairman of the board of NRW.BANK.
Furthermore IMAscore had high-level visitor in its studios in Paderborn. Among others Paderborn’s mayor Heinz Paus and Paderborn’s member of German parliament Carsten Linnemann were guests.
IMAscore is looking forward to the business year 2014 and works dedicatedly on continuing its growth.